Nice to meet you!
My name is Michelle. I’m a family and corporate consultant, child life specialist, speaker, author and the host of my own television show.
With the right tools and support I believe change is possible. So whether you need individual support, a blog post to read or a speaker for you next event I’m here to support you.
I’m the manager of my home, but it wasn’t always that way
When you feel overwhelmed, anxious, resentful, or angry you can be on a private island with a personal chef and feel as though it’s not enough. No matter the stage of your life, your joy meter needs to be high in order to feel fulfilled and activated to do more. This applies to a solo entrepreneur, a single mother, a CEO or a young adult just starting out. I made more time for the things I loved and it lead me to my true passion. Prioritizing my self-care made me calmer and happier.
Looking for a keynote address or speaker for your next event or conference?
- I Quit! Oh wait, I’m the Mom: Finding your Joy Again
- Get out of your own way: Clarify your goals and make changes to succeed
- Balance for Better
- Building Independent, Confident and Empowered Children
- Lessons from a Recovering Pleaser : It’s time to take your power back!
- I Have a Teen and We Still Love Each Other: The Art of communication and connection