Why a word of the year? It’s a focus, a motivator and a reminder of what you are working on for the year.
Write a paragraph, or more of your intentions for the year. What you want for yourself, what your goals are. When you finish, read over the paragraph and look for a strong message.
Last year I started with one word Focus. After some more thought, I added another two: Fantastic and Grounding.
I put a lot of effort into focusing on what was important:
- My self care
- Quality time with family and friends
- Finding my passion in life.
This is where my entrepreneurial fire got ignited. I started reading, researching and talking to people about my aspirations.
I started working out, being more mindful and having more fun! It was a fantastic year in many ways.
This year I feel empowered and excited about all the possible opportunities.
The main themes that came out of my intentions paragraph were:
- Continue moving life in the direction I want it to go
- I want to feel fulfillment, passion, excitement
- I want to learn more and feel stimulated each day
- Surround myself with like minded people, laugh, love and be positive
- Push forward, create success and fulfilment
I already started doing these things last year. I stepped away from fear and into the world of faith, hope and taking chances.
This year I continue on my path with these three words to help me on my journey:
Try it! I’d love to hear your words. Comment below or send me a message.
Happy New Year!