It’s a new year, a new start. Do you feel you need a re-do, a re-make or a complete makeover? I’m not talking about makeup, hair and clothing. Well, it could be about that but, more importantly how do you feel on the inside?
- Who do you want to be this year?
- How do you want to feel?
- How do start being your true authentic self?
How are you feeling?
How many can you check off? Are you happy with the number? How can you add more check marks to the list?
How do you feel more confident, happy or grateful for example?
- I can get more active
- Buy some clothing that fits well (instead of trying to fit into the pants from five years ago and feel bad all day)
- Smile more often
- Do more things that fill my cup: cuddle with my dog, hang out with friends, read more
- Think more positively. Put positive mantras all around you
- Spend time with people that make you feel happy. Get rid of the energy suckers in your life
- Start a gratitude journal
- Focus on what you have, instead of what you don’t have
Make goals, write them down. Talk to others about what you are hoping to achieve. Motivate each other. Build up those around you, be inspired by the people you want to be like. It doesn’t need to be a big change. Small consistent steps will slowly lead you to where you want to be.
Enjoy the journey, focus less on the end result. Make it a priority. Book it into your schedule. You deserve it.
Happy New Year! It’s going to be a great year!